We love it if you could us help in any way.
- Revolution (for kittens and cats)
- Wet cat food
- Paper plates (please no styrofoam)
- Paper towel
- Liquid laundry detergent (HE)
- Fabric softener dryer sheets
- Liquid Bleach
- Dawn anti-bacterial dish detergent
- Lysol Multipurpose cleaner (NO spray bottles please)
- Large (30 gal.) black trash bags (heavy-duty only, please)
- Tall kitchen trash bags
- Cat/Kitten Toys
- New (or like new) climbers and scratching items
- Apple/Mac computer
- Heavy Ceramic bowls (Large and small)
- Bath towels, dish towels, washcloths
- Large locking top plastic bins (rubbermaid-like)
- Litter boxes
- Futon or convertible love-seat
- Wood stove pellets
- First-class postage stamps
- HP 564 photo ink for our printer
- Markers (Sharpie™)
- Copy/Multi purpose paper (color and white)
- Local Supermarkets (Lisais, Hannafords, Shaws)
- Pet Supply Stores (Petco, Petsmart)
- Irving or Mobil gas cards
- Hardware stores (Chester Hardware, J & H Hardware, Home Depot)
CASH DONATIONS towards our bills at:
- Rockingham Veterinary Clinic, 197 Lower Bartonsville Rd, Bellows Falls, VT 05101
- Springfield Animal Hospital, 346 River St, Springfield, VT 05156 Tel: (802) 885-2505
- Erskine’s Feed and Grain
- Cold River Veterinary Center, 7 East Clarendon Road, N. Clarendon, VT 05759
VOLUNTEERS if you have an hour or two to give us we will be forever grateful.
Can you build? Are you creative? Are you a great gardener? Do you enjoy doing painting and/or minor repairs? Do you have a larger vehicle and strong muscles? Soon we will be looking for a small army of volunteers to help us with our move. Give us a call or shoot us an email and let us know you are interested in lending a hand when the time comes.
802- 875-7777 OR email@example.com
For more on Volunteering, Click Here.
Thank you for your donations!